In addition to the stories posted here, below are links to victim stories:
- 60 Minutes: A Prescription For Death? Did Alternative Treatment Lead To Patient’s Death?
- ‘We were suckered in,’ widow says of doctor
- Excerpt from Medical Child Abuse
- Carol Ann Ryser, M.D., Barred from Practicing Medicine and sued by 11 patients for misdiagnosing chronic Lyme disease
- Pa. woman says she was sickened by risky Lyme treatment
- Dangerous unproven treatments for ‘chronic Lyme disease’ are on the rise
- What to do when your sister thinks she has fake diseases?
- A young woman believes she would have died if she’d continued treatment for chronic Lyme disease
- Lyme Inc
- A Lyme disease diagnosis gone wrong
- Another “Chronic Lyme” VIP disciplined by NY medical authorities: Bernard Raxlen
- “Chronic Lyme” VIP Daniel Cameron disciplined by New York medical authorities
- Florida revokes medical license of “Lyme literate” doctor
- Jennifer Hollis was treating a fake disease with bleach rather than getting help for her depression. She took her own life.
- Dr. David Gorski: Kris Kristofferson: The latest celebrity quackery victim
- CBC: Former Lunenburg councillor misdiagnosed with Lyme disease now told he has ALS
- Quackwatch: Lyme-Related Government Actions
- Teenage Boy With Multiple Pain Disorders
- Surviving Adult Reports Childhood Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy Torture
- Reddit users discuss their false chronic Lyme diagnoses
- A horror story by a patient of Susan Neuber
- Kansas City Star: Who’s left to pay this big verdict?
- A child L.K.
- A man laments his wife going to a Washington “Lyme disease” doctor (Real Lyme is almost non-existent in Washington)
- My mother and her possible Munchausen’s: Lyme disease
- Woman’s Death Connected to Internet Self-Diagnosis
- Author Esme Wang on “Chronic Lyme” beliefs
- A patient’s lawsuit against Leila Zackrison, a “Lyme literate” doctor in Virginia.
- Lyme Warrior No More
- A story about being treated by Daniel Jaller
- Why I Regret My Lyme Disease Treatment
- Charlotte Doctor Accused Of Negligence In Lyme’s Diagnoses (Victims treated by Joseph Jemsek)
- A patient of James Ziobron (a doctor associated with ILADS) describes her experience.
- Medicaid, malpractice complaints face doctor [William Tuley]
- ALS Patient Advocate: Dr. Gregory Bach [of ILADS] never once admitted he was wrong
- Patient: The first thing I tell them is that they should NEVER go to Dr. Bach
- Courthouse News: ‘Bugs in the Biofilm’
- Courthouse News: Doctor Under Heat From Irate Patients
- TV2 Denmark: Camillas mand blev lovet mirakel på tysk klinik: Nu er han død (Camilla’s husband was promised miracle in German clinic: Now he’s dead)
- La Presse: Docteur K (Amir Khadir)
More resources from LymeScience:
Science-Based Medicine: Chronic Lyme posts
Quackwatch: Index of Lyme-related government actions